Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Another Exciting day.....

So Im sitting here wearing a hat that doesnt fit me and if I take it off, the fit begins. So, Im all sexy in this hat apparently.

I got some of my to-do list done, including a hair cut. Which hubby will dislike, but I am loving it. I have totally gray hair under all that color, which I am going to have to get used to it. I have colored it since I was 13, so 35 is a good time to stop.

I pulled a giant sliver out of my foot, I am hoping that is my excitement for the day.

Life is good today, now that the sliver is gone. I have to do some errands, which I DO NOT want to do, since the temp is only -5 out. They are saying the windchill is -25 to -30, I do not want to take lil man out in it. But, I have to.... which sucks. Putting him in his one piece snow suit is like putting pants on a walrus. Maybe more difficult in fact.

Work called today offering overtime for today and tomorrow, but Im declining. Im tired. I love having 3 days off during the week to get my stuff done around the house.

I have tried checking out some old blogs I used to run to daily, and some are gone and some just dont load with this slow ass dial up, I cannot wait for my broadband card to get here.... **sigh**

Hubby is out of town until tomorrow night, he calls constantly, which is nice. ***edit on the out of town thing*** Hubby was wanting to get a job closer to home, and did check several out, but his current employer added a lot of money to our bank account monthly, upped his truck reimbursement and gave him an over the road position instead of in the office. Not how I wanted it EXACTLY, but we are making due. ***

In a discussion a few weeks ago he told me just how much he loves me and now I cannot stand the thought of him being out of town, I want him next to me in bed.... even if its just to hear him snore.

1 comment:

Walker said...

Its cold here to -25 the other day and I can't wait for spring but dred the summer's heat.

I thouigh hubby was shooting for a job closer to home of is my mind mixing up blogs LOL

It sounds like you have found a nice comfoirtable groove to move through, be it bumpy at time.