- She needs to cut and color her hair.
- She has HUGE bags under her eyes.
- She has missed being on line too much, way too much.
But for now, Im limiting it due to having dial up until my new wireless card arrives...... which should be next week. Im excited to not have to rely on anything that this local phone service provides.
I seriously thought of getting a new blog, but fuck it. I am keeping this one, I actually remembered how to login.
Let's see... hummmmmm first things first... My sons. Well, where do I start.
Little Man- He is 20 months now. He is using the word FUCK like a truck driver. He walks around the house saying fuck it fuck it.... Yes, it is funny at times, but it gets old and I am trying to issue time outs for him. He said tonight, "FUCK IT... Mommy sorry." lol So he knows he shouldnt be saying it.. **sigh**
We are planning a nice lil birthday party for his 2nd birthday and I have started ordering things now, so I am not busting my ass and check-book this summer.
Lets see... Punk... dear sweet, mouthy 15yr old Punk. Not working yet, because no one will hire him until he is 16. He is taking drivers ed and has a girl friend.... odd for me, but cool anyhow.
My youngest stepson Stretch lives with us now..... that story is for another day.
Im tired, but Im back. Just wanted to see if anyone besides spammers are out there.
1 comment:
Yay!!!!!!!!!
You're back.
I missed you and all the pictures of yopur brood.
The baby muct be growing if his vocabullary is LOL
Kids grow up fast
Post a Comment