Sunday, January 28, 2007

Atleast I didnt have to bring a suitcase!

I get tired of moving around and around... this time it had better be over.

I am not deleting the old one, I just locked it. There are too many things there I need to keep for me to read.

I have so much to say, but not enough time or energy to say it all. I will leave it at that for now.

5 comments:

Walker said...

Get some rest, you can say you're piece when you are fully charged.
Take care of yourself

Anonymous said...

uuugh, sorry you are having to deal with this...

Anonymous said...

p.s. took FOREVER for me to remember my google log in... and i don't know how to change my nick...

always
tatted

Hippie girl said...

Hey girl thanks for the email. I'm sorry I haven't kept up with things very well. Life is like a whirlwind. I hope things get better. Somehow they always do. Love ya your sis in Mo.

Margaret said...

i am here...

peace...