Stage 2 gerber ham makes BB sit there with his mouth WIDE OPEN, tears rolling down his fat lil cheeks...... and the ham sits on his tongue.
Thomas the Tank Engine- Tears yes, but no ham on tongue.
Just an observation.
Monday, January 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
poor baby... B3 gets a lot of the same foods we eat, he likes the chicken, he has had gr. beef and did fine with that... I am not ready to give him pork yet, so we haven't had to deal with ham. B3 doesn't do peas, but will do peas and carrots, however littlefeet doesn't like Peas either. We really haven't stumbled onto anything else that he refuses, thank goodness!
Always
Tatted
Ham does the same thing for me!
Tell him not to feel bad :)
**hugs**
LOL
My nice did that to but loved strained peas blah!!!!
I will defintely not link you! Glad you didn't disappear on me.
I bet he is so funny to watch :)
Post a Comment