Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Powerschool... the way to catch a liar!

EVERY NIGHT we have the same conversation.....

ME- Do you have home work?

TA- Nope.

ME- ARE YOU SURE you dont have homework tonight?

TA- Yep, Im sure.

ME- You'd better be telling me the truth....

TA- Mother, Id know if I had homework!

So, yesterday his powerschool password comes home... FAILING THREE CLASSES!!!!

I was hot!! Oh so HOT! But I did email the teachers to find out exactly WHAT assignments he had missing. OVER HALF HIS ENGLISH!!! GOOD LORD????!!!!!

He says "Mom, I just dont assert myself the right way at school."
Well if you can give me THAT for an explanation, you apparently know what the hell the issue is right???

So, permissions for everything.
Drinking
Eating
BATHROOM

He says "I dont feel the need to do it as soon as I get the work."
I informed him that I dont feel like letting him eat, until I say. No more soda, no more koolaid...

He says "You are treating me like I am 3."

I told him when he acts like he is 4, things will be properly adjusted.....

TA is not a happy camper.....

In the midst of all the argueing..... BB said...."daddy?" ugh!!! ONE of my children could have said MAMMA damnit!! LOL

Bedtime is an hour earlier for TA, so I dont hear "Im just soooo tired." I do all the housework and chores.... forget what the king says... he knows nothing! LOL

Just remember.... simple simple simple!!!!

If I do ________________ I will recieve ____________.
If I do not do ____________my punishment will be __________.

I just wish I could have about 7 more children.... I really.

Tomorrow will be my day off, my pity party if you will. 3 years... **sigh** I miss you girl!!!

1 comment:

Megan said...

"i just don't assert myself?" yeah, he knows what's up. time to apply yourself, TA.

anniversaries are hard. i'll be thinking of you.