Monday, February 26, 2007

Its Monday, and other stuff.

Its Monday. Even though I dont work out of the home, I still dread Monday.

In a few weeks it will become my day off, which THRILLS me to no end to actually have a day off!! I had some computer issues a week ago, then phone line problems so I have taken the last week off, which has lowered some of my stats, so I am trying to build back up today.. and so far Ive not gotten any calls and I have been building back up while playing with the lil one.

While I do enjoy doing that, Im not making any money until I get calls. Tomorrow will be better!

The phone line is fixed, not how I want it to be fixed, but its fixed none the less. So I can infact work now......

The teenager got in to a wee bit of trouble and the cell phone might not be working out after all. I always want to give him a chance, and I did.... I even sat down with him and explained IN DETAIL the rules of the cell phone, and they arent getting followed.

He thinks its funny to make little calls in the morning while on the bus..... I dont find it funny. So, we discussed it again and he said "You didnt tell me that!"

So.... I pulled out the agreement for the cell phone in which HE signed he agree'd to those terms. So, now I dont know what to do..... he does have another chance, and that is the last chance.

An Uncle (hubbys aunts ex hubby) had a death in his family a while back, she donated her body to science. (bless her heart for doing so) and the memorial was this weekend.

There are things I have apparently hidden back in the back of my mind and body that only come out when I am at a funeral. I looked up, saw the urn, and lost it. I didnt know her.... I only know the Uncle.

I started bawling and had to leave the room. I waited for the rest of the family to join me after and I totally was fine after that. I have a hard time seeing all the flowers etc.... just bothers me and I gotta get it figured out.

I am NOT willing to go back on medication, because I do not want to be dependant on it and how will it help me if it suppresses these things?? I just dont get it. So, I will be avoiding meds and trying to open up more about things so they dont slam me dead in the face from here on out.


I went to my dads house last week to empty out hubbys stuff from his room there, since he is home full time now. When I got there, my 13 yr old nephew was on the couch. He said his ankle hurt and he wanted me to look at it.

He lifted his pant legs and his one ankle looked like it had a fist coming out of it!! We got ahold of his mom, and I took him to her. He and I laughed the whole way there, even though he was in horrible pain. He is alot like me, sense of humor wise....

Well, she got him to the dr, and yes it is broken. So, my mother has 2 gimpy grandsons... lol He isnt casted though, he is wearing a boot instead. He is sick of it already and it hasnt been a week.... lol

The teenager gets his cast off Wednesday. Im so happy about that!!! He sounds like a 1500 pound person clodding through this house, and we have a lot of bare (wood) floors.... lol so he slips and falls... which no, isnt funny but YES it is. Provided he isnt breaking anymore bones! LOL

I broke the printer. I was trying to shake the old cartridge to see if it still had a little life in it before placing the new one in...... and I broke some clippy thingy.

Hubby took me to town and got me a new HP printer, that prints AMAZING photos... and I am soooooo excited to have it!! BUT, the teenager messed with the broken one and found out it worked still.... I had just put the ink cartridge in UPSIDE DOWN!!! So, we have decided to hide that fact from the hubby..... lol


My sister and I had an arguement... well wait... not an arguement. She screamed at me like a spoiled rotten bitch and I hung up on her. That was pretty much it. She called and apologized, but Im not too happy she thinks she can speak to me that way. I am not willing to be screamed at by anyone, especially someone who cant pay her own bills and has a horrible life she is unhappy with and still lives with a parent!

We are finally getting ahead money wise, and by ahead I mean we have more than a dollar in the bank the day before his check deposits.... that makes me happy. Life has sucked for so long money wise, and things are going OKAY for once!!! YAY!!!!

The baby still has no teeth, and he isnt sleeping at night anymore. I am pooped, hubby is pooped and the children are refreshed as ever..... lol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dread mondays too :)

G2 doesn't have a cell yet, sometimes i wish she did, other times i am glad she doesn't! She once said to me, whats the purpose if i can't text. Ummm no texting because i know you will sit in class and text to your friends. I almost want to check out the disney service plans, that you can limit everything!

You do not deserve the shit your sister is dishing out! No one deserves to be spoken to like that! I used to play that stupid game with my bro, he would call and all would be fine for a while, then he would get in a fight with his wife or our mom and i was called every name in the book and then some. I don't often talk to him, which is nice now!

Glad to hear the $$ front is doing better, just when we think we can get ahead, the mortgage goes up :( But now that LF is working, things are evening out...

Miss ya!

Walker said...

LMAO !!!!!!!!

I'm sorry dear but upside down LOL
Shhhhhhh I wont tell

Teenagers do need more instructions not that it will help, I know been through it enough.