Sunday, February 11, 2007

Sorry, I am still alive!

Just a quickie... update later in the week possibly.

I am infact alive and well. lol That I can say honestly.
I am tired.
I am worn out.
I am working my buns off.

The kids are grand!
Hubby is awesome as well.

Im sad, I adored Anna Nicole... may she rest in peace.

Went to a bible study, things are odd for me there..... but I am going.

I think thats the condensed version.....

I hug my kids tightly every day.... Thats the #1 in it all!

2 comments:

Patti_Cake said...

You do a very good "condense version" LOL Glad to hear all is well. Be well.

Walker said...

Condensed is good.

I read the bible once in the same conditions they wrote it in thousands of years ago.

In the hole for telling a screw to well you know ;)

Get some rest