My sisters daughters were at the photo place too and the baby is looking at them. I just LOVE his face in this one! LOL

So THIS is what we ended up with. Peas, carrots, beets, turnips, corn, tomatoes, onions and peppers.... GALORE!
Swinging rocks!
Hubby is still working on the road and home nightly. We went away for a "relaxing" family weekend together and we were both so worn out and happy to be back home after a weekend. The baby went swimming with his big bro and had a blast! AND, I forgot my camera. Of course.
We are planning a 1st birthday party, which you are all welcome to come to.... and a 15th birthday party as well.... lol open invite as well. I cannot believe they are both another year older! It amazes me!
The baby has SIX toofers! He is trying to walk/run. He loves the outside, and is addicted to his swing outside. I got him a pool for his birthday, so that will make him happy too. Im glad he has a june birthday, so the pool will totally be used. We also got him a bunch of clothes, and a batter operated 4wheeler... too cute! I cant wait!! Its killing me, the waiting.
With his big bro's bday right around the corner, we have almost finished shopping for him. I got him some stuff for his explorer. He asked for it all... and I wanna do one special thing, so we have a dinner.... just he and I we are going to attend. We need some time with just us 2.
He has been having some issues at school with seniors, who are 18. So, hubby nipped that shit in the butt last night. The sheriff is now involved and these kids are shitting themselves. If you are 18 you shouldnt be throwing food at a 14 yr old. The school had better be finding a resolution..... the princepal threatend to not allow them to take part in the graduation commencement. The sheriff stated he would be at the ceremony to make sure they DO NOT attend if that is what the school does.
ME? Im tired. Im trying to be superwoman and its just not working. I applied for a job out side of the home...... and I really want it..... but I keep going in circles about it... **sigh** it will all work out. It always does right?
I hope you are all blessed and wonderful!!
4 comments:
Been in here for a while this afternoon catching up, lots obviously happening in your household as usual :)
What a handsome family you have Heather. I can't believe that Pudge is going to be 1 year old soon, feels like only yesterday we were all waiting to hear the news!
Good to catch up with your world. Take care now and good luck with that job :)
Good to hear from you Heather! What wonderful family pics! I can't believe the boys are one year older either and the first birthday will be so exciting!
Good for y'all taking steps with the Seniors picking on Pudge. I can't stand crap like that. Grrr...
Beautiful pics, I am so happy to hear he is trying to walk...
Fantastic pix !!!
Do you notice Pudge smiles when he is alone in the picture ;) LOL
I love the one in the swing, I wish I could be that happy.
He knows when to steal the shot.
Post a Comment